Good news everyone!
We hope you guys are having a good week? Because if not we have a treat for you: the wait for System Health  is finally over and the best part is that it’ll just work with your previously collected RRD data. 🙂 We kindly ask you to provide feedback via the usual channels in order to make it even better. There’s still a lot of time till 16.1 hits the shelves, so to speak.
This is a rather small maintenance release with a handful of fixes. The things that pop out are StrongSwan 5.3.3  as well as the menu now being correctly translated when selecting a different language. And, BTW, behind the scenes we’re just now opening up our translation server that’ll make it even easier to contribute to language translations in the future.
Here are the full patch notes:
- health: added feature to browse RRD data in a modern way
- notable ports updates: strongswan 5.3.3
- logs: added proxy server access log and updated the layout
- users: fixed ldap import warning when no users could be found
- dhcp6: fix IPv6 grabbing with PPPoE
- openvpn: fix TLS auth enable behaviour in client settings
- firewall: fix missing log option in save form
- firewall: fix missing interface address in NAT page
- firmware: sped up package queries and added package size column
- wizard: multiple fixes and security improvements
- menu: now properly translates into the selected language
- traffic shaper: unload ipfw rules on disable
Your OPNsense team